Cour Experience Terms, Photo Release and Liability Waiver
Waiver, Release and Hold Harmless Agreement
This Waiver, Release and Hold Harmless Agreement (“Release”) is made at the time of selecting the “Yes, I agree” check box on the Registration page by (“Recipient”). Note: Recipient I.P. address and time stamp will be captured at time of form submission.
WHEREAS, Cour Experience, LLC is presenting a 16-hour (2 day) workshop program,a program under which Cour Experience board members and others are presenting resilience tools and skills building activities; and
Release and Hold Harmless Agreement
NOW THEREFORE, Recipient, on behalf of itself and its heirs, assigns and all other persons or entities claiming by, under or through Recipient, represents, covenants and agrees as follows:
- Recipient acknowledges that during providing said program under the Cour Experience, LLC program, its faculty members, students, employees, officers, agents or representatives might cause injuries, death, property damage or other harm to Recipient or to third parties. Recipient accepts and voluntarily incurs all risks of any such injuries, damages, or harm which arise during or result from any activities of or services provided by Cour Experience, LLC or its faculty members, students, employees, officers, agents or representatives, except only to the extent caused by the negligence or other fault of Cour Experience, LLC, and/or its or their departments, affiliates, faculty members, students, employees, officers, agents, representatives or insurers (“Released Parties”).
- Recipient waives, releases and forever discharges all claims against any of the Released Parties for any injuries, damages, losses or claims, whether known and unknown, which arise during or result from any activity of or services provided by any of the Released Parties under or in connection with the Cour Experience, LLC program, including but not limited to any such injury, damage, loss, or claim arising from any services or any food served as part of the Cour Experience, LLC program, except only to the extent caused by the negligence or other fault of any of the Released Parties.
- Recipient agrees to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from all losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and other litigation costs and expenses) incurred by any of the Released Parties as a result of any claims or suits that (i) Recipient, (ii)anyone claiming by, under or through Recipient, or (iii) any third party, may bring against any of the Released Parties to recover any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, or expenses which arise during or result from the participation by, or services supplied by, any of the Released Parties in the EPICS program, except only to the extent caused by the negligence or other fault of any of the Released Parties.
- Recipient acknowledges having carefully read and reviewed this Waiver, Release and Hold Harmless Agreement, and Recipient represents that it fully understands and voluntarily executes the same.
EXECUTED upon “Yes, I agree” Checkbox upon Registration Form Submission.
Individual Release of Liability Form
COUR EXPERIENCE, LLC.
Please Read Carefully – eSignature Required
If the above-listed Participant is under 18 years of age, I hereby declare that I am authorized as their guardian to sign this Release of Liability Form on their behalf and understand and agree that they are bound by all terms and conditions of this document.
In consideration of the services provided by COUR EXPERIENCE, LLC, held at Folsom Lake College and their respective agents, employees, directors, officers, contractors, volunteers (collectively the “Released Parties”), in connection with Participant’s participation in the COUR EXPERIENCE, LLC. program (“Program, I as Participant or, if Participant is a minor, as parent/guardian of Participant agree as follows:
I am familiar with the Program and all my questions about the Program, including questions concerning the details of activities, the physical conditions, and the Program’s location have been answered to my satisfaction. I understand that participation in the Program creates a risk of injury and I expressly acknowledge and assume the risk of such injury to the Participant. The following describes some of those risks:
- The Program may involve LIMITED outdoor activities where exposure to environmental risks includes poison oak, insects, snakes, predators, unpredictable forces of nature such as storms, earthquakes and wildfires. Entering restricted areas on the property is prohibited and could be dangerous.
I agree that this description of risks is not complete, and that unknown or unanticipated risks may result in property loss, injury, or death. I understand that the unique character of this Program is to serve participants who are medically fragile and/or high risk. I have submitted, to the best of my knowledge, complete health history information to the above-named organization and represent that Participant is free from medical or physical conditions that might create undue risk to the Participant. I represent that the Participant is fully capable of participating in this Program. Therefore, I assume and accept full responsibility and assume the risk of and for any injury, death, loss of personal property, and/or expenses that may result from Participant’s involvement in this Program, and I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties and each of their agents, employees, directors, officers, contractors, volunteers, and all entities associated with it to the fullest extent of the law, from any and all claims, damages, losses, or liability that may result from Participant’s involvement in the Program.
Food Allergies and Allergies Notification, Acknowledgment, and Release of Liability
An environment free of allergens, including but not limited to food allergens, CANNOT be guaranteed but reasonable precautions for known allergens have been considered. While reasonable efforts will be made to serve food not containing allergens as an ingredient, COUR EXPERIENCE, LLC is providing commercially prepared food for participants. Therefore, the Released Parties cannot guarantee that any particular food product is free of all traces of any particular allergen, that consumption of a food product will not result in some form of allergic reaction, or that the Participant will not come into contact with any allergens while at the workshop and participating in the Program. The undersigned acknowledges and agrees that i) he/she is aware of such risks and that participation in the Program will expose the Participant to food, activities and persons that may result in exposure to allergens and injury and, in that regard and assuming such risks, the undersigned hereby fully releases and discharges the Released Parties from any and all liability and/or responsibility to the Participant, the undersigned , or any third party for death and/or injuries to the Participant, and/or any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, or any damages that arise out of or relate to Participant’s participation in the program and/or exposure to food allergens.
Recipient/Participant/Parent/Guardian, I.P. Address & Timestamp will be captured at time of form submission. “Yes, I agree” is a required field in order to proceed forward. Upon successful form completion, you consent and agree to these terms.
One of the best ways to explain our mission of supporting children is through photographs, artwork, and testimonials of our program participants. We use these in our brochures, newsletters, annual report and website and other promotional outlets including television, newspaper, magazines articles and social media sites including Facebook. I agree that video, photographs and testimonials taken of Participant or other materials created by Participant and submitted to COUR EXPERIENCE, LLC, shall become property of and may be used by COUR EXPERIENCE, LLC, at its discretion, for any publicity or marketing purposes, and I hereby irrevocably consent and authorize such use without restriction.
In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph. I hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge COUR EXPERIENCE, LLC. from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
If you do not provide authorization for photographs or video footage of Participant(s) to be used, you must email our office at [email protected] with your Participant(s) name and the dates that he/she will be at the workshop prior to the date of the first session of the workshop.
I have read this release before signing below and I fully understand the contents, meaning, and impact of this release.
By e-signing on the registration page (i.e., Yes, I agree), you understand and agree to the terms and conditions of this document. Please note, your I.P. Address & Timestamps will be captured at time of form submission. “Yes, I agree” is a required field in order to proceed forward. Upon successful form completion, you consent and agree to these terms.